You’ll be able to purchase just about anything you need on the island, or on your way into the island in Manahawkin. As soon as you exit the GSP, there is a Target and Costco just off the exit. Heading towards LBI on 72 East, you’ll find a Walmart, ShopRite, Bed, Bath & Beyond and many other chains. As soon as you enter LBI, there is a CVS. Heading towards Haven Beach House, there is a brand new Acme (grocery store) that is less than a mile north of the house.
It is worth noting that many local stores and restaurants only accept cash.
Here is a list of items that you will likely need to bring. You can also print the list here.
- 1 King Set
- 2 Queen Sets
- 2 Twin Sets
- 1 Full Set
- Sheets for the pull-out sofa if needed (Queen)
- Sheets for pack-n-play if needed
- Beach Chairs
- Surf Boards
You can rent or buy items on the island. Surf Buggy is a close option. They also rent bikes.
- Garbage bags
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Dishwasher Detergent
- Dish Soap
- Laundry Detergent (HE)
- Plastic wrap & Aluminum foil
What Will Be at the House
- 10 Seasonal Badges (badges are required for beach-goers aged 12+).
Please remember to leave for next guests or $40/missing badge will be taken out of your security deposit.
KITCHEN APPLIANCES & ITEMS
- Coffee Maker
- Blender/juicer/food processor
- Full size Washer & Dryer
- Kitchen Towels
- Full set of non-breakable melamine dishes, bowls, glasses. These are all dishwasher-safe but NOT safe for the microwave.
- Grill & Grilling Items
- 1 Pack ‘n’ Play
- 1 Booster Chair/ Baby seat with Straps and Attachable Tray
- Limited Games & Books
- Blankets (in closets)
- Every bedroom and the family room has a TV with DirecTV
- Wifi (see house binder for password)
- Every bathroom has a hairdryer
- Binder with menus, brochures and other information to help you enjoy your stay.